A range of free courses to support people who are dealing with anxiety, stress and depression are being offered throughout Herefordshire.
Let’s Talk is an Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT) service and is part of ²gether NHS Foundation Trust. The courses provide education on topics related to stress, anxiety and depression, and cover practical techniques and tips to help people learn to manage their mood.
The courses run for four to eight weeks, are run by friendly and professional staff, and are open to anyone who wishes to use them. Some courses are only available for people registered with a Herefordshire GP.
To book a course, please click here or phone 0800 073 2200.
The following courses are listed below, with their start dates:
- Managing Hot Flushes: Hereford, Friday 5 February, 9.30-11.30am.
- Stress and Anxiety For Older Adults (over 65s): Hereford, Tuesday 23 February, 2.30-4pm.
- Managing Your Stress and Anxiety: Hereford, Tuesday 23 February, 6-8pm.
- Managing Your Stress and Anxiety: Ross-on-Wye, Thursday 25 February, 2.30-4.30pm.
- Boost Your Mood: Leominster, Monday 22 February, 2.30-4.30pm.
- Lift Your Low Self-Esteem: Hereford, Friday 26 February, 2.30-4.30pm.
- Let’s Talk Sleep: Hereford, Friday 19 February, 10-11.30am.
- Emotional Wellbeing for New Parents: Hereford, Monday 22 February, 12.30-2.30pm.
- Boost Your Mood: Hereford, Thursday 10 March, 9.30-11.30am.
- Emotional Wellbeing: Hereford, Wednesday 16 March, 10-11.30am
- Understanding Grief: Hereford, Wednesday 9 March, 2.30-3.30pm.
For more information, please visit the Let’s Talk website by clicking here.