- Patients will be able to access pharmacy and urgent GP surgery services this year during the Christmas and New Year period
- To find your nearest pharmacy and details of opening hours, see below:
– Cotswolds (inc. Cirencester)
– Stroud (inc. Dursley)
- From 22 December to 7 January, urgent GP appointments are available from 8am – 8pm at either your GP surgery or another one. Contact your surgery during normal opening hours to book an appointment.
- If it’s outside of normal GP surgery opening hours, call NHS 111 and they will make sure you receive the advice and care you need.
- Gloucester Health Access Centre on Eastgate Street, Gloucester, is open on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day between 8am and 8pm. Please call 01452 336 290 to make an appointment.
- The ASAP website and ASAP Glos NHS App can also provide advice on your healthcare options and the right service if needed.
- Remember to use Emergency Services wisely; call 999 only when it’s a serious injury or a life threatening situation such as unconsciousness, heavy loss of blood, severe chest pain or stroke.
19 December 2017