The Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide (SOBS) charity are holding their annual conference around the theme of student mental health.
The event will take place on Thursday 5 July 2018 from 9am – 4:15pm at The Pavilion, Hatherley Lane, Cheltenham, GL51 6PN.
- Dr Lucy Biddle, Senior Lecturer in Medical Sociology, University of Bristol
- Dr Frances Howie, Director of Public Health, Worcestershire County Council
- Karen Harvey, Service Improvement Manager (Education), Samaritans
- Michael Gibbons, Mental Health Nurse, St Peter’s High School, Gloucester
- The hidden addiction
- Student voices
- New initiatives/provisions for campuses and schools
To book your place, email email@example.com or call on 01452 894044.
For more information only, contact Trish Thomas on 01452 371945.
“Thank you for a brilliant,
interesting and inspirational
conference and to those who took
the time to speak and contribute. I
look forward to future events”.
“The conference was v. powerful,
informative, impacting; Thank you
to everyone who shared personal
The conference is free to all delegates; however a minimum donation of £5.00 towards the cost of refreshments would be appreciated on the day.