Commitment: 2-3 hours per week
Full Details: Download PDF here
About the role:
- To work with the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) Team at ²gether to make telephone calls to service users following outpatient appointments
- Provide a clear report of feedback received and any actions taken
- Escalate any serious concerns to the PALS Team / SED.
- Encourage people and relatives to feel confident in speaking up about any concerns
- Provide access to ways of giving feedback
²gether volunteers are required to undertake all mandatory training. These training requirements are listed in the volunteer role description.