Commitment: 2-3 hours per week
Full Details: Download PDF here
About the role:
- To work with the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) Team at ²gether to carry out visits to designated outpatient settings.
- Provide a clear report of feedback received and any actions taken.
- Escalate any serious concerns to the Manager or person in charge of clinical area if possible, and to the PALS Team.
- Encourage people and visitors to feel confident in speaking up about any concerns.
- Provide access to ways of giving feedback and ensure that there are supplies of the paper surveys and information throughout the areas visited.
²gether volunteers are required to undertake all mandatory training. These training requirements are listed in the volunteer role description.