Welcome to the GHC Staff Area
Working from home guides and how to access the intranet
To access guides to help you work from home, please visit click here. You will need to login to the intranet using your usual login credentials, further guidance for this can be found below.
- How to connect a laptop to wi-fi (remote working)
- How to reconnect shared drives on a Trust laptop
- Access Skype for Business
- How to access Office 365 and emails
- Using Microsoft Teams
- How to set up a conference call
- Mitel desktop phone guides – including call forwarding and setting up a voicemail
If you require any further support, please contact the GHC IT Service Desk on 0300 421 8122 or email GHCIT@ghc.nhs.uk
Accessing the intranet remotely
- GHC employees can access Indigo here.
Please login using your usual login details. You should only need to do this once. Please note: Former GCS colleagues should use their @glos-care.nhs.uk email address to login. Former 2gether colleagues should use their @ghc.nhs.uk email address.
Did you know? You can also download the Interact app to access the intranet on your work device.
There are two ways that you can access the intranet on your work phone.
- Through the app: Android and iOS phone users can download the Interact app from their device’s app store. Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to log in using your normal log in details that you use to access your computer. This will then direct the app to our Trust intranet. Please note: The intranet home page will not appear on the app, but you can access other features by using the menu option, or by using the icons at the bottom of the app. The search function will also work.
- Through your web browser: There is also an option to access the intranet through your web browser. On some Trust phones, an icon with the Trust logo will appear on your phone’s home screen and clicking this will direct you to the intranet. If you do not have this icon, please enter 2gethertrust.interactgo.com into your web browser. This will then prompt you to enter your username and password that you normally use to log into your work computer. You should then be able to access a mobile version of the intranet.
You can also access the intranet through a non-work computer by following the web browser steps above.
Staff Absence Reporting
I have a query
Colleagues who have specific queries about processes, procedures and Covid-19 related business in their locality are asked to use the following inboxes:
Staff Health and Wellbeing
At times of change and pressure, there are number of natural responses, including feelings of anxiety, tension and pre-occupation. It can take more effort to function or concentrate, and short-term memory can be disrupted.
So it is really important to treat yourself and your colleagues with respect and compassion at this time. Please make your own welfare a priority and put time and effort into the relationships with people who matter to you.
We have lots of help and support available for colleagues across GHC. Please visit the Health and Wellbeing section of the intranet* for more information.
*You can login to the intranet from anywhere, using your usual login details.
Every Mind Matters
Every Mind Matters have some great tips for working from home during this challenging time.
GHC IT and Clinical Systems
- 0300 421 8122
Out of Hours IT Support
The GHC IT Service desk provide a limited out of hours IT support service for clinical staff. This is available on 0300 421 8122 from 5.30pm – 10pm Monday to Friday, and 8am – 10pm on weekends and Bank Holidays. Email is not monitored at this time. The out of hours IT service is for urgent IT clinical requests and NOT for general IT queries or requests. Any non-urgent queries should be logged with the in hours team. An example of an urgent request is a clinician who cannot access the network or to report a major outage. IT has no access to R-Roster, ESR, NHS Jobs or other corporate systems and cannot amend or change settings within SystmOne. These should be logged with the relevant teams during working hours.