Better Care Together Awards
It’s time to launch the first annual Better Care Together awards! We will be holding a virtual event on 1 December 2021 to celebrate the outstanding commitment, dedication, care, compassion and expertise of our colleagues.
Now is our opportunity to shine a light on the teams, services and individuals across our organisation who make a difference to people’s lives across Gloucestershire every day.
We are opening nominations today for eight award categories. A judging panel, chaired by our Trust Chair Ingrid Barker, will meet to consider the submissions and create a short list in October. We will also include recognition of long service for those colleagues who have worked in the NHS for 20, 30, 40 and even 50 years!
Our categories are:
- The Quality Improvement and Innovation award – for the team/individual who have strived to introduce new ways of working to improve the quality of services we provide
- The Involvement and Engagement award – for the team/individual who have championed co-production and/or personalisation, putting people who use our services at the heart of everything we do
- The Tackling Inequalities award – for the team/individual who have best promoted diversity and inclusion
- The Health and Wellbeing award – for the team/individual who have best supported their colleagues through tough times
- The Care and Compassion award – for the team/individual who demonstrate the highest levels of compassion in everything they do
- The Leadership award – for the leader who has upheld Trust values, promoting and supporting a positive team culture in everything that they do
- The Outstanding Achievement award – for the colleague who has devoted their career to the NHS and the people we serve, showing exceptional dedication and commitment
- The Unsung Hero award – for the volunteer who gives up their own time to support the work of the Trust, helping us to deliver high quality services and care
Please get your nominations in by 5pm on Friday 8 October.