Nominations are now open for six Public Governor positions in the following areas:
- Public: Cheltenham – 2 vacancies
- Public: Cotswolds – 1 vacancy
- Public: Forest – 1 vacancy
- Public: Gloucester – 1 vacancy
- Public: Greater England and Wales – 1 vacancy
The nominations website is www.cesvotes.com/GHC23. On the website you will find information about the role of the Governor, as well as guidance on how to complete a nomination. Nominations will close on Wednesday 26th July.
To stand to as a Governor, you will need to be a Public Member of the Trust.
Joining as a Member is quick and easy, and can be done online at www.ghc.nhs.uk/membership