Children’s Complex Care Team
The Gloucestershire children’s complex care team delivers home-based specialist care and support to children who have been diagnosed with a life-limiting or life-threatening condition and are not expected to reach adulthood.
We are is a countywide specialist service for children and young people aged up to 18, who have a designated consultant community paediatrician managing their ongoing care.
Springbank Community Resource Centre
Telephone: 0300 4218299
Referrals are only accepted from the Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group. Online referrals can be made using this form – ghc.nhs.uk/self-refer/cct-referral/
Where you will be seen
The children’s complex care team work countywide and care will be delivered in your home.
How to cancel or change an appointment
If you need to reschedule an appointment, please contact the team on 0300 421 8299 as soon as possible, so that this appointment can be offered to someone else.
Hours of Service
The service provided is dependant on the child’s assessed need.
- Day shifts range from 8am to 7pm and are often for 4 hour periods.
- Night shifts are from 10pm to 7am
- Office hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday-Friday
- www.togetherforshortlives.org.uk -Together for Short Lives
- www.jameshopkinstrust.org.uk – James Hopkins Trust
- www.acorns.org.uk – Acorns Children’s Hospice
- www.allsortsglos.org.uk – Allsorts, charity supporting children with additional needs and disabilities