SERVICES BASED AT THIS LOCATION
Fairford Hospital provides outpatient services only.
Current outpatient clinics
- 1 urology clinic per month
- 1 psychiatric clinic (Dr Ansell) per month
- 1 nurse-led cognitive clinic per month
- 1 general surgery clinic per month
- 1 general medicine clinic per month
- 1 orthopaedic clinic per month
- 1 day of audiology per month
- Physiotherapy: Community Physiotherapist and outpatient physiotherapy, Tuesday and Thursday 8.30am to 5pm
- Physiotherapy: Falls group, Tuesday 9am to 11am
- Podiatry: Tuesday and Thursday, 9am to 5pm
- Community Rehabilitation Physiotherapy: Tuesday and Thursday, 9am to 12noon & 2pm to 4pm
Out of hours and emergencies
Please call NHS 111 if you require a GP out of hours.
Cirencester Hospital has a Minor Injuries Unit which can help with a range of ailments and injuries.
Please call 999 in an emergency.
We have patient parking plus a designated disabled bay in front of the hospital. On-street parking is also available.