²gether staff who want to nominate their health hero for a special award have extra time to do so.
The deadline for nominations for the Recognising Outstanding Service and Contribution Awards (ROSCAs) has been extended to Tuesday March 20th 2018.
This year, the award scheme is a double celebration as it coincides with the 70th anniversary of the birth of the NHS.
The ROSCAs reward exceptional staff, teams and volunteers who have gone above and beyond the call of duty to make an outstanding contribution and commitment to our organisation.
The annual awards ceremony will be a momentous occasion where great colleagues are celebrated. The best supporting colleague category also features in a monthly award.
If you would like to nominate a member of staff or a team, you can make your nomination here.
Nominations can be put forward for the following categories:
- Unsung Hero
- Award for Innovation
- Carer and Service User Involvement
- Clinical Team of the Year
- Non-Clinical Team of the Year
- Valuing Diversity
- Best Supporting Colleague
- Best Supporting Manager
- CEO Award for Outstanding Contribution
- You cannot nominate yourself or a family member for a ROSCA
- You cannot nominate the team in which you work for a ROSCA. However, Team Managers can now nominate their teams as long as they are not included in the nomination
- If you have any doubt about who is part of the team and who can nominate a team please call Nick Grubb on 01452 894 658. More details here
Everyone who is nominated will receive a commemorative certificate. All nominations will be considered by our judging panel and the 3 shortlisted nominees will be invited to our annual awards ceremony where the winner will be announced.
You can also download a copy of the nomination form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to ROSCAs, HR, Rikenel, Gloucester GL1 1LY