2gether NHS Foundation Trust is holding a careers fair at the Europa Hotel in Belfast on Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th March 2019.
2gether provides specialist mental health and learning disability services to the people of Gloucestershire and Herefordshire and we have a wide range of roles currently available.
Whether you are newly qualified or currently working in community health or inpatient settings, we’d love to meet you.
We can offer:
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Excellent pension scheme
- Incremental pay
- Relocation packages
- Flexible working opportunities and family friendly policies
- The chance to experience a range of working environments, teams and services
- Dedicated occupational health and wellbeing service
- Career progression opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Business mileage payments for work-related travel
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Access to local and national staff discounts
Our clinicians and HR advisors will be available to answer any questions and you can also apply and have an interview on the day.
It is an exciting time to work for 2gether NHS Foundation Trust and Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust. We’re working together to bring mental health, learning disability and physical community health services together. From October 2019, we hope to be a joint Trust.