Patients, carers and visitors are being asked to take precautions to help us prevent the spread of infection.
The risk of getting an infection whilst in our premises is low and careful attention to the prevention of infections is a high priority for us.
Please help us by:
- Rescheduling your appointment if you or a member of your household has either been diagnosed or is self-isolating with symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID19).
- Only bring a companion to your appointment if essential to help us minimise overcrowding.
- Arriving on time and not too early, to minimise overcrowding in the waiting area.
- Please wear your own protective face covering. This applies to you and anyone accompanying you. Please visit www.nhs.uk for advice on face coverings.
- Maintain social distancing of 2 metres by following the guidance within the premises.
- Washing your hands with soap and water and/or using the alcohol hand gel as you enter and leave the premises.
- Please note that staff will be wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Gloves should not be worn to your appointment, they prevent you from being able to clean your hands. You will be provided with the opportunity to clean your hands before and after your appointment.