We are holding two drop in events, for anyone interested in finding out about facilities roles in the Stroud and Dursley areas.
The events are:
- Friday 3 December from 10am until 3pm at Vale Hospital, Dursley
- Monday 6 December from 10am until 3pm at Stroud Hospital
We are looking for enthusiastic and flexible individuals to work within the Facilities team.
The job involves catering, portering and cleaning tasks.
Our team provides services throughout the area including Stroud General Hospital, the Vale Community Hospital and other smaller sites in the area where we have a number of vacancies.
If you enjoy working in an active and busy role with a team around you, and have great communication skills, with previous experience working within catering, or cleaning or even both, then we would welcome an application from you.
* 27 days paid holiday per year (pro rata),
* NHS pension scheme (optional)
* Further progression within the NHS
* Weekend Enhancements
Band 2 – £18,546 – £19,918 (pro rata) £9.49 per hour
If you have any questions speak to Amy, Facilities Manager, on 0300 421 8870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org