These courses are for carers whose cared for are receiving services or have received services from ²gether NHS Foundation Trust.
- Wednesday 3 October – Dementia Awareness
- Wednesday 10 October – How to cope with anxiety and relaxation techniques workshop
- Wednesday 17 October – Smoking Cessation workshop
- Wednesday 24 October – Contingency planning workshop
- Wednesday 31 October – Information and guidance on ²gether’s Let’s Talk service
- Wednesday 7 November – Sleep workshop
- Wednesday 14 November – STOMP (stopping over medication of people with learning disabilities and autism)
All sessions take place from 10am – 12pm.
Herefordshire Carers Support – Training Room
Berrows Business Centre
If you would like to book yourself on a workshop or the series of workshops, please contact the Social Inclusion Team on 01452 894200 or email email@example.com.
There is no parking available on site, please use parking facilities opposite at Bath Street car park. Refreshments are available.