From Monday 23rd March, visiting was suspended at all of our hospitals. This policy applies to all of our community hospitals, mental health inpatient units and learning disability inpatient units.
Mental health and wellbeing
Looking after your mental wellbeing has never been more important. There are lots of sources of help and information.
Coronavirus specific information
- Government advice and information on mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus pandemic
- Mental Health Foundation – Looking after your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Mind – Coronavirus and your wellbeing
- OCD UK – OCD and Coronavirus
General mental wellbeing
- Every Mind Matters – expert advice and practical tips to help you look after your mental health and wellbeing.
- NHS website provides information about health conditions and how to get help. Visit www.nhs.uk.
- Mind – Infoline 0300 123 3393
- Mental Health Foundation
- Time To Change
- Young Minds
- Further mental health helplines can be found on the NHS website.
If our services need to contact you, this may be by a call from a private number or a text message* asking you to call us.
*Text messages are used by a range of services across our Trust.
News stories linked to Covid-19.
Mental Health and Learning Disability Services in Gloucestershire – Changes Due to Coronavirus (Covid-19)
The outbreak of Covid-19 has led to changes in the way some mental health and learning disability services are being delivered in Gloucestershire....
Tewkesbury Community Hospital is to be used to support Gloucestershire patients with Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
The hospital’s 30 beds will provide quality care and a comfortable environment for patients transferred from Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS...
The NHS has announced some temporary changes to Gloucestershire’s Minor Injury and Illness Units (MIIUs) in order to strengthen staffing at a...