Big Health and Wellbeing Open Week: 21-25th June 2021
This is the 13th year of Big Health Days. This will be a week of fun and inclusive activities and events about health and wellbeing. It will help people get the right information.
The aim of the Big Health Week is to:
- To deliver an inclusive week with the theme of staying healthy and active, meeting friends and having fun.
- To reduce health inequalities for people living with a learning disability, a physical disability and/or mental health problems and help people to help themselves, through activities outlined in our programme
Just like the annual Big Health and Wellbeing Days we want:
- To support our clients, patients, families, carers and community support staff
- To be inclusive, create awareness and promote and engage with the work of partner organisations
- To share some of the amazing work done by the NHS and partner organisations in Gloucestershire
We are working with NHS teams and partner organisations on virtual and live activities, which will include:
- Diet and health talks
- Looking after your mental health
- Sport and physical activities
- Safe outdoor activities for the family during COVID
- Update on COVID.
- Signposting, resources and information
Link to the Live Stream
The Big Health and Wellbeing Week is on Zoom. Please note that sessions will be recorded
Programme of Events
The Programme of Events for the week is below. New events are being added all the time, and the programme is subject to change, so please keep checking back.
There are a number of live events happening during Big Health and Wellbeing Week – try a drama session, cycling, tennis or visit an Inclusion Hub…. details below.